Our Optimizely expertise
A snapshot of our Optimizely awards, projects and blog posts.
Our Optimizely experts
Our experienced team of Optimizely strategists, designers and developers will guide you to get the best out of the platform.
Optimizely is recognised as a Leader in Gartner’s WCM Magic Quadrant, as well as being named in the Magic Quadrants for Digital Commerce and Horizontal Portals. Optimizely is also an International Association of Microsoft Cloud Partners Winner.
Optimizely features and benefits
- Optimizely developers can quickly build an online store, fully integrated with the store experience and connected to other business systems.
- Have full control over the brand and product experience with rich product content seamlessly blended with editorial content.
- Handle seasonal and campaign peaks with ease through elastic scaling in the cloud.
- Take advantage of behavioural profiling and machine learning functionalities.
- Automatically generate landing pages.
- Create smart content with personalisation based on website interactions and search behaviour.
- Leverage customer profiles and data through predictive analytics.
- Seamlessly connect with existing digital marketing platforms, including HubSpot, Marketo and Eloqua.
Machine learning (Artificial Intelligence)
- Present individualised content and product selections in multiple channels, without complicated configuration using Episerver's combination of machine learning, artificial intelligence and statistical analysis.
- Utilise the platform’s modular framework for extensibility and scalability.
Speed to market
- Launch your project faster by leveraging the efficiencies of a cloud-based platform.