Enterprise-grade .NET content management system
Sitecore's award-winning CMS combines ease of use with unparalleled flexibility in integrating with industry-leading applications and legacy systems. Sitecore differentiates itself by providing enterprise-level functionality in a flexible, robust and scalable solution that embraces a best-practice approach to content management.
What is Sitecore?
Sitecore CMS enables organisations to build, deploy and manage business solutions, such as web applications, public websites and secure portals which require enterprise-class CMS functionality, integration options and scalability.
- Dynamic Personalisation and Experience Editing
- Today’s Optimised Mobile Experience
- Social Media Engagement
- Regionalisation and Localisation
- Ecommerce Services
- Eliminating Unnecessary Complexity for All Users
- Digital Marketing Tools for Customer Engagement
- Development and Design Flexibility
- Seamless Integration, Scalability and Multisite Management
- Open Architecture Balanced with Site Security
Sitecore's Web Content Management System (CMS) puts the power of personalisation and conversation management right in the hands of your marketers and business users.
Out of the box integration with:
- Windows SharePoint Services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM through version 2011
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Customer databases like Oracle, SAP and many others
Easily incorporate your technology needs:
- Digital Asset Management & Content Delivery
- Security and Authentication
- Search & Analytics
Your marketing team can:
- Create display rules and content as part of a single integrated process
- Score any content item or page component as being of particular interest to a designated persona or visitor type
- Preview personalised user experiences and content variations right on the page
- Assign detailed profiles to guide targeted content development
Companies that trust Sitecore
Our Sitecore experts
The Luminary team includes a number of developers and solutions architects with solid Sitecore experience. We also have a team of project managers with who are experienced in the delivery of large, complex CMS integration projects.
As our CTO, Andy heads up our developer teams, platforms and technology strategy.
Jess is a quiet-achieving developer with a penchant for perfection.
Darren's passion for digital and using technology to solve complex problems is what drives him as a Technical Lead.
Andik is a Bali-based .NET developer with experience in both the Kentico and Sitecore CMS platforms.
Thai is like the Swiss Army Knife of developers - flexible, adaptable and always dependable.
Shanti is a Quality Analyst with extensive agency and client-side experience.
Abraham is a quality analyst with a background as a full stack developer.
Kadek is a web developer with experience in Kentico and Sitecore.
Senior Web Developer
A highly talented and flexible .NET developer, Yoki heads up our team in Bali.
Rizki is an accomplished .NET developer with extensive experience in Sitecore and Kentico.
Filya is an experienced Quality Engineer with a strong background as a .NET developer.