Enterprise-grade .NET content management system
Sitecore Experience Cloud is an enterprise digital experience platform, offering best-in-class content management alongside all the digital marketing tools needed to craft, test, analyse, and personalise experiences in context – in real-time, and across any channel. Sitecore Experience Cloud has been firmly, and deservedly, established in the leaders section of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management for 10 years running.
What is Sitecore?
Sitecore delivers a single platform solution that offers everything needed to keep your customers engaged with your brand, giving your marketers the power to comprehensively win the customer experience battle. Built in marketing automation, email communications, social publishing and actionable real-time engagement analytics mean that you can continually optimise the customer experience by leveraging a deep and intimate understanding of your customers and segments.
Machine learning through Sitecore Cortex takes optimisation to the next level and provides true scale to personalisation, while xConnect delivers Martech stack integration with out-of-the-box connectivity with SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint, among other line-of-business systems.
Sitecore features include:
- Dynamic personalisation and experience editing
- Optimised mobile experience
- Social media engagement
- Regionalisation and localisation
- Ecommerce services
- Best-in-class authoring environment
- Digital marketing tools for customer engagement
- Development and design flexibility
- Seamless integration, scalability and multi-site management
- Open architecture balanced with site security
Sitecore's Web Content Management System (CMS) puts the power of personalisation and conversation management right in the hands of your marketers and business users.
- Create and manage content easily while personalising your customer experience
- Headless or coupled capability provides options to deliver any digital experience
- Multi-lingual content including integration with leading translation services
- Sitecore® Experience Database™ (xDB) gives you a full 360-degree actionable view of all customer data and interactions
- Out-of-the-box SalesForce and Ms Dynamics 360 integration
- Context Commerce – eCommerce with all the engagement power of Sitecore
- The unified, user-friendly business tool on the Sitecore Launchpad allows for more efficient management of inventory, catalogues, orders, pricing and promotions — all from one simplified view
- Includes Sitecore Experience Database (xDB) to store and manage all customer data, interactions and more
- Native digital marketing tools for personalisation, analytics, testing, optimisation, and omni-channel delivery
- Marketing at scale – marketing calendar, full content workflow and campaign creation inside Sitecore
- Manage any media type, including photos, layouts, packaging artwork, video, 3D, source files and more
- Integrated rights management, thorough security and worldwide distribution
- Plan your marketing calendar and organise content production with a structured and streamlined process using collaboration tools to smooth bumps in content ideation and creation
Companies that trust Sitecore
Our Sitecore experts
Luminary's Sitecore team includes CX Director Greg Baxter, one of only two Sitecore Strategy MVPs in Australia, along with a team of experienced Sitecore developers and solutions architects. We also have a team of project managers with who are experienced in the delivery of large, complex CMS integration projects.
Greg is a Sitecore expert with a flair for raising the revenue needle for clients.
As our CTO, Andy heads up our developer teams, platforms and technology strategy.
Jess is a quiet-achieving developer with a penchant for perfection.
Darren's passion for digital and using technology to solve complex problems is what drives him as a Technical Lead.
Andik is a Bali-based .NET developer with experience in both the Kentico and Sitecore CMS platforms.
Thai is like the Swiss Army Knife of developers - flexible, adaptable and always dependable.
Shanti is a Quality Analyst with extensive agency and client-side experience.
Abraham is a quality analyst with a background as a full stack developer.
Kadek is a web developer with experience in Kentico and Sitecore.
Senior Web Developer
A highly talented and flexible .NET developer, Yoki heads up our team in Bali.
Rizki is an accomplished .NET developer with extensive experience in Sitecore and Kentico.
Filya is an experienced Quality Engineer with a strong background as a .NET developer.