The Digital Producer role provides the glue that connects our production team and ensures we deliver great experiences for our clients, and their customers.
We are looking for a Digital Producer in Sydney. The kind of person who takes responsibility for getting the result for clients. They are driven, conscientious, relish details, and love solving problems.
Digital Producers work closely with clients, account managers, and the production team to develop briefs, recommend digital solutions and write documentation.
Essential Skills & Characteristics
Are you able to put a tick against each of these?
- A real passion for the web and user & customer experience
- At least 3 years project management or producer experience in a digital agency or client-side
- Experience with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) teams in the Agency environment is essential
- Demonstrated understanding of UX in the project lifecycle, and ideally experience in managing UX projects
- Experience with distributed teams (we are across 8 locations)
- eCommerce experience is a nice to have
- A university degree is preferable
- Strong customer service and support skills
- Ability to gather estimates and provide quotes to clients
- An ability to problem solve under pressure
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- An ability to work individually and take responsibility for your projects
- Eagerness to work collaboratively
- The ability to write a concise brief
- A focus on outcomes in the timeframe promised
- Be able to suggest new ideas
- Experience in and knowledge of implementing projects with Content Management Systems (e.g. Kentico, Sitecore, Episerver, Umbraco etc.)
- An understanding of the concept of Headless CMS
- Good technical understanding (concepts rather than coding)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hard worker attitude (we are not your normal "work you to the bone" agency)
Handy Skills & Characteristics
These ones will help you rise above the other applicants but are certainly not mandatory:
- A background in Development, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Good knowledge of Information Architecture
- Experience with sites that meet WCAG 2.0 Level A or AA accessibility
We're not hiring right now
Unfortunately we don't currently have any openings for this position. But we're always looking for stars! Feel free to drop us a resume just in case something comes up.Get in touch