Come join a team that loves the web, is committed to quality and values, fun, integrity and putting people first (and being awesome).
We are looking for the kind of person who takes responsibility for getting the result for our clients, and who is driven and conscientious. You need to relish details and love solving problems.
You will work closely with clients, account managers, and the production team to develop briefs, recommend digital solutions and write documentation.
Essential Skills & Characteristics
Are you able to put a tick against each of these?
- A real passion for the web and customer experience
- At least 2-3 years project management or producer experience in a digital agency or client-side
- eCommerce experience is a nice to have.
- Experience with Agile teams in the Agency environment is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of UX in the project lifecycle, and ideally experience in managing UX projects.
- Experience with distributed teams.
- A university degree is preferable
- Strong customer service and support skills
- Ability to gather estimates and provide quotes to clients
- An ability to problem solve under pressure
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- An ability to work individually and take responsibility for your projects
- Eagerness to work collaboratively
- The ability to write a concise brief
- A focus on deadlines
- Be able to suggest new ideas
- Experience in and knowledge of implementing projects with Content Management Systems (e.g. Kentico, Sitecore, Wordpress, Drupal etc.)
- Good technical understanding (concepts rather than coding)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hard worker attitude (while we are not your normal "work you to the bone" agency, we do need you to 'put-in' to get a project complete on time)
Handy Skills & Characteristics
These ones will help you rise above the other applicants but are certainly not mandatory:
- A background in Development, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Experience with ITIL or other service delivery frameworks
- Good knowledge of Information Architecture
- Experience with sites that meet WCAG 2.0 Level A or AA accessibility
We're not hiring right now
Unfortunately we don't currently have any openings for this position. But we're always looking for stars! Feel free to drop us a resume just in case something comes up.Get in touch