We have one of the best web development teams in Melbourne and one of the best Kentico development teams in the world. You can be a part of it.
Do you love creating awesome digital experiences in the browser?
Do you love building high quality, high performing websites? Have you built your own homepage six times on six different CMS platforms, including one platform you're writing yourself? Do you sometimes dream in C#? (OK maybe not...) Have you never met a programming challenge you couldn't solve (after a few coffees)? But most importantly, do you just love the Internet?
Luminary is a digital agency with 50+ passionate professionals that are committed to creating digital experiences that matter. Since 1999 we have been developing digital strategy, delivering websites and web applications for a broad range of clients, from large multinationals, to government departments and well-known Australian brands. We are proud of the work we produce and we're even prouder of our team.
We have one of the best web development teams in Melbourne and one of the best Kentico development teams in the world. This is your chance to be part of it!
- A real passion for high quality digital experiences
- An excellent work ethic and a commitment to high performance
- An ability to problem-solve under pressure
- A high level of technical knowledge
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET (MVC)
- ASP.NET CMS development experience (ideally Kentico, Episerver, Sitecore or Umbraco)
- SQL Server
- Excellent written communication skills
Handy extra skills/experience
- Certified on Kentico, Episerver, Sitecore or Umbraco
- .NET Core
- Headless CMS or other microservices architectures
- Microsoft Azure devops
- Other .NET CMS platforms
- WCAG 2.0 A & AA accessibility
We're not hiring right now
Unfortunately we don't currently have any openings for this position. But we're always looking for stars! Feel free to drop us a resume just in case something comes up.Get in touch