Front End Developer
Do you love creating awesome digital experiences in the browser?
Luminary needs you! We're pretty busy over here so we need an experienced (i.e. you know your stuff) Front End Developer.
Luminary is a Digital Agency with 50+ passionate professionals that are committed to creating digital experiences that matter. Since 1999 we have been developing digital strategy, delivering websites and web applications for a broad range of clients, from large multinationals, to government departments and well-known Australian brands. We are proud of the work we produce and we're even prouder of our team.
- Responsive, accessible, standards-compliant HTML and CSS hand-coding from scratch (must love text editors)
- Experience with modern FED frameworks (such as Bootstrap or Foundation)
- Experience with Git (or other version control systems)
- Excellent cross-browser and cross-device testing and debugging skills
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Excellent written communication skills
Handy Extra Skills
- Digital agency working experience
- WCAG 2.0 A & AA accessibility experience
- Experience with one or more client-side MVC frameworks (such as Angular.js or React) (yes, we know React isn't technically...)
- Experience working with a CMS (even better if it's Kentico)
- Sketch experience
- A real passion for the power of front end web development
- An excellent work ethic and a commitment to high performance
- An ability to problem-solve under pressure
- A high level of technical knowledge
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
We're not hiring right now
Unfortunately we don't currently have any openings for this position. But we're always looking for stars! Feel free to drop us a resume just in case something comes up.Get in touch