Want to get industry experience from the brightest minds in digital? Luminary is looking for some bright stars to apply for the Future Luminaries internship program in Bali, mentored by Luminary’s leaders and delivered over 12 knowledge-packed weeks.
What you can expect
- Develop interpersonal skills and collaboration skills with team members
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of agency life, including the roles and tools used in an agency environment.
- Develop effective communication and collaboration skills, essential for working in a team and interacting with clients.
- Acquire knowledge and practical experience in Agile methodologies and project management techniques.
- Explore popular frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue.js, and understand their key concepts and usage.
- Gain insights into designing for the web and how frontend development interacts with design processes.
- Discover the concept of headless CMS and API-driven development, utilising tools like Contentful and GraphQL.
- Master version control with Git and GitHub, including advanced topics like branching, merging, and collaborative workflows.
- Develop full-stack development skills by integrating frontend and backend technologies and working with RESTful APIs.
- Gain experience in testing, debugging, and optimising website performance to deliver high-quality and efficient web applications.
- Leave with an improved CV and skillset to interview for a career in the web development industry.
The Future Luminaries program will be supported by our Indonesian and Australian-based teams. Both our Indonesian and Australian workplaces have been certified as Great Places to WorkTM. Be prepared to work from our Bali office for a hybrid program, a blend of in-office and remote learning. You’ll find digital experts at the Bali office spanning Client Services, Design, Web Development and People and Culture, who will set you up with everything you need to excel in each module.
Why intern with Luminary?
Since Luminary began in 1999, experience has always been our point of difference. We are known for our work on complex web projects for leading Australian brands, but we also do everything from digital transformation and user experience design to digital marketing and managed cloud services. Start your career with the guidance of MVPs and award-winning developers and designers, and get a tangible experience that you can use on your resume and in future work in Bali or beyond.
If you’re in your final year at university and interested in jump-starting your career with a hands-on program, apply for the 2023 intake today.
- Application close date: 16 August
- Program commences: 12 September