Digital Strategist is a multi-disciplinary role at Luminary.
A Digital Strategist at Luminary is an exciting role that connects the business problems and challenges that our clients are facing with solutions that our talented digital production team can implement.
You will be expected to work closely with the Discovery Team to respond to new business opportunities and collaborate with clients and the production team to implement the agreed-upon digital strategy and tactics. Using the 7 pillars framework you will support our clients with the development of their digital strategy.
You will also play a key role in promoting the agency through the sharing of ideas and insights on our blog and other content distribution channels.
The outputs of your work will include proposals, tender submissions, presentations, whitepapers, blog posts, user journey maps, user personas, and content audits (to name a few!).
Essential skills & experience
- A university degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and support skills
- An ability to problem solve under pressure
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- Good understanding of the technical components of digital
Handy skills & experience
- User research
- User journeys
- User personas
- Content audits
- Information architecture
- Usability analysis
- User experience design
- Front end development
- Content management systems
- Digital asset management systems
- Content delivery networks
- Marketing automation
- A/B testing
- Content personalisation
- Search engine optimisation
- Content Marketing Analytics
- A real passion for the web and digital
- An ability to work individually and take responsibility
- An eagerness to work collaboratively
- A focus on deadlines
- A 'hard worker' attitude (while we are not your normal 'work you to the bone' agency, this is not a 9-to-5 role; there will be times when additional hours are required)
- A deep level of insight and a passion for problem-solving