Reporting to the Strategy Director, this is a highly collaborative and team-oriented role. You will be involved in synthesising insights from the UX team with quantitative data to deliver strategic digital roadmaps to our clients.
We are looking for someone who is focused on the bigger picture and can work independently on strategic engagements with our clients. You will almost always be on the tools and work within a cross-functional project team alongside our clients.
The successful candidate will be a curious and creative thinker with deep digital knowledge. They will use our ways of working and strategic framework to execute specific initiatives that deliver digital strategies for clients’ business growth and ongoing continuous improvement.
You will be expected to produce and deliver exceptional quality strategic advisory. This includes:
Doing the work
- Getting to know our clients and their business challenges well in order to generate plans to contribute to their brands' success
- Leading and/or supporting workshops with clients
- Providing insights, thought leadership and digital strategy to clients
- Working with data analysts and researchers to gather key data to inform strategic insight development
- Developing and presenting strategic recommendations
- Sharing outcomes of client projects with staff, clients and colleagues
- Working closely with the UX and design teams to collaborate on client projects
- Actively seeking new opportunities for a client’s continuous improvement and growth using digital
- Producing work that defines best practice in our industry and is recognised by our peers as being of the highest quality.
Leading the work
- Playing an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a source of accurate information
- Developing strong working relationships with clients, that are proactive and contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence
- Identifying opportunities for a client’s business and end users through sector and discipline expertise
- Working alongside existing clients to provide ongoing strategic digital consultancy.
Improving the work
- Working as part of a cross-functional team to develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, objectives and consumer needs
- Collaborating with members of the account management and production teams.
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- At least two years' relevant work experience in marketing, digital, research, client services or strategy roles
- An ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for work tasks and projects
- Intellectually curious and creative, highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences.
Luminary ways of working
As a member of the Luminary team, you will be expected to participate in activities outside of your core role as part of your ongoing contribution to the agency’s profile and culture:
- Attend company events such as training and team meetings
- Behave according to our brand pillars: real, solid, human and bright
- Continuously pursue professional development by utilising the allocated training budget
- Maintain a basic level of agile proficiency and an agile mindset.
Join our talent pool
Want to work with Luminary? Fill our your contact details below and we will add you to our Talent Pool and contact you when the position becomes available.Sign me up!