An Account Director at Luminary is the client champion and ensures our team delivers on what we promise.
We look for someone who values long-term relationships and delivering digital solutions that make a difference. We expect our Account Directors to have at least 3-5 years experience managing digital accounts.
If you are passionate about digital, then this might be the role for you. We want our Account Directors to focus on strong customer service and quality communication. We need them to enjoy planning, communicating, collaborating and leading. They have a talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions. They are smart, enjoy a fun environment and love the web. Sound like you?
We look for the kind of person who takes responsibility for getting the result for our clients, and who is driven and conscientious. Account Directors need to relish details and love solving problems.
They work closely with clients, project managers, and the production team to create digital experiences that matter.
Essential Skills & Characteristics
- A real passion for the web
- At least 3-5 years account management experience in a digital agency
- A university degree is preferable
- Strong customer service and support skills
- Experience managing service level agreements
- Ability to gather estimates and provide quotes to clients
- An ability to problem solve under pressure
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- The ability to understand site usability, architecture and functionality
- An ability to work individually and take responsibility for your accounts
- Eagerness to work collaboratively
- The ability to write a concise brief
- A focus on deadlines
- A strong ability to perform under pressure/stress
- Be able to suggest new ideas
- Experience in and knowledge of implementing projects with Content Management Systems (e.g. Kentico, Sitecore, Wordpress, Drupal etc.)
- Good technical understanding (concepts rather than coding)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of accessibility and WCAG 2.0
- A hard worker attitude (while we are not your normal "work you to the bone" agency, we do need you to "put-in" to deliver on time for our clients)
No position currently available
Unfortunately, we don't have any openings at the moment for this position. But if you're super keen, we maintain a pool of potential candidates for future roles, and welcome people sending through their details.Send through your resume