Umbraco Community Day is an independent online event that is organised by the community for the community. The Umbraco Community Day literally runs for a whole day, kicking off this year on January 19 and running through to the early hours of January 20. The aim is to share the collective gained knowledge on a global stage. In 2023, 16 presenters from around the world connected with peers at the virtual Community Day.
Luminary’s Technical Director Emmanuel Tissera was one of the presenters, with a session titled ‘MACH Ado About the Future’. Emmanuel explained the concept of MACH – an emerging set of technology principles that stands for Microservices, APIs, Cloud-native and Headless CMS – and what this means for Umbraco and the future of the traditional CMS/DXP.
If you missed the Umbraco Community Day stream, you can catch the presentation and gain a deeper understanding of MACH through real-world examples, and how to future-proof your Umbraco integrations.
Watch the video below to find out more about:
- The benefits of a MACH ecosystem
- What is the MACH Alliance, and who are the tech vendors, system integrators and enablers?
- Why Umbraco is not part of the MACH Alliance
- What is a Composable DXP, and why choose it?
- Composable DXP examples (including Melbourne Airport)
- Considerations when aiming for MACH compliance
- Umbraco roadmap and future-proofing Umbraco integrations.
Considering whether a headless CMS could support your digital strategy?
Talk to one of our headless CMS development experts about how a cloud-first content hub could fit into your roadmap.Get in touch
Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.