On 9 November 2021, Kontent by Kentico hosted the APAC edition of Kontent Horizons – an online conference about headless CMSs and technology trends. As part of the event, Luminary MD Adam Griffith participated in a panel discussion on trends in CMS technology.
The other members of the panel were:
- Kontent by Kentico's Digital Transformation Director, Alan Anderson
- Just After Midnight's Co-Founder and CEO, Kris Croucher, and
- Kontent by Kentico's Director of Product Marketing, Monica Raszyk.
The panel covered everything from how the pandemic has changed the technology landscape through to the emergence of new roles in marketing. Below is a recording of the hour-long panel discussion.
Some highlights included:
- Challenges of digital transformation (at 3.52 mins)
- The changing composition and skill sets of marketing and technology teams (at 10.45 mins)
- Factors determining success in pivoting to direct-to-consumer strategies (at 17.48 mins)
- How microservices architecture is driving innovation in a period of rapid change (at 23.46 mins)
- Dealing with the prospect of a post-cookie world (at 25.28 mins)
- Use of content beyond websites (at 33.41 mins)
- The rise of content strategy and content modelling (at 48.16 mins)
- Emergence of the enterprise architect/solution architect (at 54.12 mins)
- Preparing content for the metaverse (at 1.00.01 mins)
Considering whether a headless CMS could support your digital strategy?
Talk to one of our headless CMS development experts about how a cloud-first content hub could fit into your roadmap.Get in touch
Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.