As Luminary's Chief Information Officer, Andrew is responsible for the strategy, planning, management and implementation of technical infrastructure for the agency and for our clients.
He started working with Luminary as a Support Technician back in 2004. At the time, half of the staff were called Andrew. Despite a keen interest in computers, he began an accounting degree after finishing high school. He quickly realised bean counting was not for him and found his way back to the world of technology. These days, he spends 90 percent of his time planning the implementation of major sites on cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS, and the remaining 10 percent explaining the meaning of 'DevOps'. When he's not busy making sure deployments run smoothly, he can be found playing with his two young daughters and finding new creative ways to annoy his wife (his words).
Quick facts about Andrew
Elon Musk - He's willing to fail publicly and spectacularly to improve the future.
Andrew once drank a bottle of mint sauce for $20.
Andrew has extensive experience in designing and maintaining the infrastructure for projects of any size and complexity.
Web hosting services
Reliable and scalable hosting solutions to suit a broad range of organisational needs.
Kentico Kontent is a headless CMS that provides easy-to-use content management tools for marketers. Luminary is a global leader in its implementation.
Kentico Xperience combines content management, digital marketing and commerce into one seamless platform. Luminary has been a Kentico Gold Partner since 2008.
Optimizely (formerly Episerver) is a digital experience platform that combines content, commerce, multi-channel marketing and predictive analytics. Luminary is an Optimizely Silver Partner.
Sitecore enables rich end-to-end content, seamless commerce, and always-on personalisation. Luminary is a Sitecore Gold Partner.
Choosing a platform for your project can be a daunting task. Fortunately we have two decades of experience selecting, implementing, customising and supporting some of the industry's most powerful and popular content management systems.
There's more where Andrew came from...
It takes a constellation of talents to create great experiences. Here are a few more of the stellar individuals that make Luminary shine.
Senior Front End Developer
Allen is an experienced Front End Developer, with a career that has so far spanned three continents. Allen's professional career began in New Zealand back in 2006.
Lisa provides mentoring, support and professional coaching to members of the Luminary team.
Front End Developer
Andrew's deep insight and broad experiences help create better user experiences.