All-in-one content, commerce, marketing and analytics
Episerver makes it easy to create effective digital experiences – in any channel and on any device. It has a presence in over 30 countries worldwide and has been in operation for more than 20 years.
Episerver is recognised as a Leader in Gartner’s WCM Magic Quadrant, as well as being named in the Magic Quadrants for Digital Commerce and Horizontal Portals. (Download the latest Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce report here.) Episerver is also an International Association of Microsoft Cloud Partners Winner.
- Quickly build an online store, fully integrated with the store experience and connected to other business systems.
- Have full control over the brand and product experience with rich product content seamlessly blended with editorial content.
- Handle seasonal and campaign peaks with ease through elastic scaling in the cloud.
- Take advantage of behavioural profiling and machine learning functionalities.
- Automatically generate landing pages.
- Create smart content with personalisation based on website interactions and search behaviour.
- Leverage customer profiles and data through predictive analytics.
- Seamlessly connect with existing digital marketing platforms, including HubSpot, Marketo and Eloqua.
- Utilise the platform’s modular framework for extensibility and scalability.
Speed to market
- Launch your project faster by leveraging the efficiencies of a cloud-based platform.
Welcome to Episerver
Our Episerver experts
Our experienced Episerver team will guide you along your Episerver journey and ensure you get the best out of the platform.
As our CTO, Andy heads up our developer teams, platforms and technology strategy.
Darren's passion for digital and using technology to solve complex problems is what drives him as a Technical Lead.
Thai is like the Swiss Army Knife of developers - flexible, adaptable and always dependable.
As a Senior Producer, Renae's strength is helping clients to articulate their digital needs and navigate their way to a great result.
Anne-Marie is a Digital Producer who loves using data to create a frictionless journey for clients and their audiences.
With more than 20 years’ experience in technology consulting – including seven at the helm of a prominent digital agency – Liam brings a wealth of knowledge to his role as Engagement Director.